Self Storage Prices – Preston
Why Choose Us For Your Storage?
- Low Prices & Transparency – We try to keep our prices simple and straightforward and we are happy to put the cost of our self storage units online unlike other companies that make you ‘request a quote’. We do not offer introductory rates that shoot up after a couple of weeks.
- Quality, Security & Access – Our facility is purpose built, clean and tidy. It is also alarmed and secure and features CCTV throughout. Access hours are 7am to 10pm, 7 days per week. If 24hr access is required, this can be arrange.
- No VAT is added to our prices saving you 20%.
- Which Unit Size Will Be Right for Me? – Our ‘size estimator‘ can be used to give a good indication, alternatively give us a call and we will be happy to advise.
- How Do I Start Storing With You? – Simply give us a call to check what units we have available. We need to take 2 forms of ID and a 4 week refundable deposit before you can begin storing with us.
- Price Match – If you do manage to find a facility that is cheaper than us when comparing on a like for like basis, call us and we will try our best to match it.
Pricing Table For Indoor Storage – 1 Week Cancellation Notice
|Unit Space/Size||Per Week||Per 4 Weeks|
|16ft² = 1.50m²||£8.00||£32.00|
|20ft² = 1.85m²||£10.00||£40.00|
|25ft² = 2.30m²||£12.00||£48.00|
|35ft² = 3.25m²||£15.50||£62.00|
|50ft² = 4.65m²||£20.00||£80.00|
|75ft² – 6.95m²||£27.00||£108.00|
|100ft² – 9.30m²||£33.00||£132.00|
|125ft² – 11.60m²||£39.00||£156.00|
|150ft² – 13.95m²||£45.00||£180.00|
|200ft² – 18.60m²||£57.50||£230.00|
Padlocks – £3.50
Magnetic Light – £5.00
Send a Parcel £10.00 – to 99% of mainland UK, up to 30KG in weight and 1m length.
Man & Van Or a Removal Company?
If you require help moving your goods, we recommend looking at our removals service page for help.
Our Google Reviews
- Tarek El Omda
Really friendly people and great prices for storage. Highly recommended.
Excellent storage facility offering the best price and terms when compared to other similar companies in the area. Easily accessible yet secure, and very friendly people to deal with.
Used these guys to store my furniture etc whilst I got my house sorted. Safe, convenient and clean and dry. Perfect. Would highly recommend. Many thanks.
- Sarah Mitchell
I chose to store my furniture at the warehouse having researched other storage facilities in the area and taking into consideration access, security, pricing and flexibility of terms. Initially taking two units I gradually scaled down to the smallest unit they offer. I actually debated keeping the last unit on empty for a bit as it could have proved useful in the future and most importantly it was spider-free! I would highly recommend the facilities and the helpful and friendly team.
Very helpful staff. Altogether a happy experience in the time I have been using the storage unit. Access times and security good thanks.
We have rented two storage units from here very clean and dry great sizes, the staff are really helpful and friendly great service highly recommend.